2015 Rio Carnival Tickets
Sambodromo Samba Parade tickets for
Rio Carnival 2015
Order on this page your 2015 Rio Carnival tickets for the Samba Parade in Rio's Sambodromo.
Benefit from our unique advantages.
- Use the true specialists - No-one knows more about Rio Carnival than us. Use our unbeatable expertise.
- Book with the licensed outlet - Avoid fraud, do not deal with ticket touts as they often sell false tickets. Buy your 2015 Rio Carnival tickets from the specialist licensed agency.
- Be in touch directly with us - Cut all other middlemen. Have direct access to our Customer Care, our Rio Carnival services and help-lines on all Carnival days. Deal directly with the ultimate Rio Carnival people.
- One stop shop - Save time, energy and hassle. Book everything you need for your Rio Carnival stay in one place. It is made easy for you. You can manage all your orders from your own Personal Account page.
- Quick and responsive customer support - Take advantage of our Rio Carnival specialist team. We will stand by you until Carnival has finished.
- Help lines - Have easy telephone access to our 24-hour help desk on all Carnival and Parade days, wherever you are. It might turn out to be not only essential but an invaluable asset.
- Hospitality desk
Visit us and our Hospitality Desk right in the middle of the city of Rio de Janeiro. Pick up your purchases in person without the need to pay for delivery.
- Pay less - Never pay more for less. Enjoy being looked after while you also save buying directly from us. Find the best prices right here!
The bleachers are like big concrete steps with no allocated seats (except Sector 9 which has numbered places). You can get as high and will sit wherever you want and can.
Red on the map
These are allocated seats organized in long lines put on reclining steps. They are however at the very end of the Parading Avenue.
Purple on the map
OPEN FRONT BOXES
They are right on the samba runway in 4 rows on reclining steps. Row A is at the same level of and the closest one to the Parade. D is the most elevated one of the rows. Each box has 6 numbered chairs, offering assigned seating. Prices are per seat.
Green on the map
COVERED GRAND TIER BOXES Sector 7
The boxes in the elevated row D in Sector 7 have been upgraded and covered to offer an enjoyable Parade experience even in the rain just like our Luxury Suites (they have proved to be great improvement considering past summer rainy parading days). These boxes are more comfortable than the other boxes since the 12 lounge-type seats are cushioned and they also have a coffee table. Prices are per seat which are allocated and assigned.
Yellow on the map
This leisure area behind Sector 10 is for 400 rather-party-minded people and comprises a beauty salon, a dance floor with DJs to mingle with the youngish crowd and have some space also to relax and watch the Parade on a giant screen. As one side is on the Avenue it also offers a glimpse of the far end of the Parade.
Beige on the map
No assigned seating.
These covered boxes are by far the best places in the Sambodrome and is the place to go for if you can afford it. They are at the ideal height to grant the perfect view of the Parade, being above the front boxes and bellow the bleachers. They are individually decorated.
Blue on the map